Why buy a home with Martin?
As your local real estate agent, Martin is involved in communities across Markham, Unionville, Stouffville and surrounding areas giving him well rounded knowledge of the neighbourhoods including schools, parks, amenities and local transportation. He has extensive knowledge with your local real estate market, specifically with home prices across Markham and surrounding towns.
Martin is also an Accredited Buyer Respresentative (ABR) giving him the skills and knowledge to serve you better. His main objective is to educate you on the buying process and to help you find a home that best suits your lifestyle needs and wants. His focus is on making you happy and not his bottom line. As a professional and ethical Realtor, he will take the time to understand your needs and ensure you become comfortable with the process. There’s no pressure with Martin!
- Comprehensive Buyer Consultation – Helping you determine what you can afford, getting to know your needs and wants.
- In-Depth Analysis Of Current Market Conditions – Provide you with up-to-date market knowledge to help you make an educated decision.
- Explain All Processes And Forms – Ensuring you are comfortable moving forward
- Access To Privileged MLS Information – Helping to determine a fair market value for the home you choose to buy, ensuring you do not overpay.
- Access To TREB’s Buyer Registry Service – Registering your preferences so that other Realtors may contact us if they feel they have a good match for you.
- Pre-Screening Potential Homes – Whenever possible, Martin will preview new listings so that your valuable time is not wasted.
- Innovative Negotiating Strategies – Helping you buy your new home for the best possible price and terms.
- Assistance In Finding The Rest Of Your Home Buying Team – Lawyer, mortgage professional, home inspector, insurance company, moving company, etc.
- AND SO MUCH MORE!