At the risk of sounding extremely repetitive….the real estate market in Markham is still thriving and sellers are still benefitting from quick sales and record prices.
While the average sale price remained comparable to May, the average sale price to date this year is trending 13% higher than sales in 2014. Quite frankly, most homeowners can’t believe how much homes have been selling for, myself included!
It’s tough to say when the real estate market in Markham will soften, but if you’ve been thinking about selling, I wouldn’t wait too much longer!
Check out the latest sale statistics below.
Markham Real Estate Sold Statistics During June 2015
- The average sale price in June was $827,175. Up 16.2% over the same month last year.
- The average sale price to date this year is $801,007. Up 13.1% over last year.
- The average time it took for a house to sell was 16 days compared to 14 days the month prior and 19 days last June.
- There were 618 total sales last month. Up 21.2% over the same period last year.
- So far this year, we have seen 2835 sales. That’s up 13.7% over the same timeframe from last year.
- There were 975 new listings last month. That’s an increase of 12.8% and a sale to new listing ratio of 63.4%
- The month prior, the sale to new listing ratio was 58.4%
- So far this year, new listings are up 11.5% over the same timeframe from last year.
- The average sold price for detached homes last month was $1,119,605 with 291 homes sold.
- The average sold price for semi-detached homes last month was $685,202 with 45 homes sold.
- The average sold price for townhomes last month was $655,351 with 77 homes sold.
- The average sold price for condo apartments last month was $396,447 with 109 units sold.