Planning to buy or sell a home in Markham? Check out the latest housing stats for November 2014.
Markham Real Estate Sold Statistics During November 2014
- The average sale price in November was $752,846. Up 19.8% over the same period last year.
- The average sale price to date this year is $708,400. Up 12.2% over the same period last year.
- The average time it took for a house to sell was 25 days compared to 23 days last month and 28 days last November.
- There were 308 total sales last month. Down 1.9% over the same period last year.
- So far this year, we have seen 4510 sales. That’s up 3.5% over the same timeframe from last year.
- There were 402 new listings last month. That’s an decrease of 11.6% and a sale to new listing ratio of 76.6%
- Last month, the sale to new listing ratio was 64.4%
- So far this year, new listings are down 5.6% over the same timeframe from last year.
- The average sold price for detached homes last month was $1,012,693.
- The average sold price for semi-detached homes last month was $612,335.
- The average sold price for townhomes last month was $572,636.
- The average sold price for condo apartments last month was $371,895.
With new listings down by a considerable amount and the sale to new listing ratio up quite dramatically to 76.6%, market conditions in Markham are certainly tipping towards a sellers market. Even though the holiday season is approaching, it’s definitely a great time to sell! If you’re planning to make a move in the near future and would like to discuss your situation, please contact me anytime.