Markham Real Estate Sold Statistics During August 2019
- The average sale price in August 2019 was $957,892. Up 9.5% over the same month last year.
- The average sale price to date this year is $928,623. Up 0.6% over last year.
- The average time it took for a house to sell was 27 days compared to 26 days the month prior and 30 days last August.
- There were 347 total sales last month. Up 17.6% over the same period last year.
- There were 585 new listings last month. That’s a decrease of 6.7%.
- The total months of inventory was 3.4 compared to 2.4 the month prior.
- The average sold price for detached homes last month was $1,228,445 with 178 homes sold.
- The average sold price for semi-detached homes last month was $850,016 with 19 homes sold.
- The average sold price for townhomes last month was $811,529 with 41 homes sold.
- The average sold price for condo apartments last month was $515,953 with 70 units sold.
If you’re planning to make a move, contact me anytime!
To get a quick idea of your home’s value, please visit my online evaluation page and if you would like to create a customized market report, including sales of recent homes in your neighbourhood, create a customized neighbourhood market report.